martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Movies

About movies is a good way to amuse oneself. The movies that I prefer are the movies where I can enjoy with the special effects, like the action movies, epic movies, sometimes science and fiction.

When I go to the cinema to watch a movie, I hope enjoy with this, I do not like the movies to get out sacrried or crying, sometimes I prefer a good movie where I could see some values, where I could found too a teaching for my life or a moral.

When I stay in my house I prefer to see the movies that would not seen at the cinema. like the homorous ones or comedienne, and the arthouse.

A movie that I remember is "The Lord of the Rings", I liked it, because I enjoyed with it and I could see the beauty of the scenes and characterization, and the beauty digital work about the monsters.

At the past, more time back I have greet memories of "The Independence Day", I studied at school when I saw it, and was very amusing saw the aliens and the aircrafts and the extraterrestres ships flying and circunventing the rocky mountains.

The movie that I remember more was the movie when I stayed with her, my special friend, I think that the movie was not so good but the time spent with her to see the movie was unforgettable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario