martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

Nice travell


I want to write about travells. That is so nice. I like the travells, specially the adventures ones. My drean is to travell to a mountain or something like that where I can climb or do jogging with a team, like a competition betweeen teems, that is my more precious dream in travells. But I travelled before, thank's for God.

I travlled to Chiloé Island, that was great! The latest time when I stayed in Chiloé was when I decided to do a "mochileo"; that was not extream like you could think, because before of the "mochileo" I stay there with other people, that travelled too to a Catholic Mision. So in this oportunity we travelled to do volunteer work about sharing with the people and talking about our friend Jesus. So, as you can understand, after the Mision, a little group decided to stay in the south of our country and next, when began to knew other sites of the Island. In this oportunity we stay some days (if I'm not wrong) in Dalcaue, later we travelled to Castro and stayed there more time than at Dalcaue. Next we travelled to Linares and we could stay in a friend house. She have a horse, and I could ride the horse, was the first time that I could ride a horse, was fun, because the horse was gentle.

I can tell you too that other places that I want to visit they are Brazil and Haiti. Because Brazil is a place where we thought with Jeannette to visit in the summer, and Haití because is the home country of a good friend Tebo, and is a place where maybe I could share and talk with the people, maybe about the earthquake, or maybe about the hope, or maybe about God.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi robinson!!..
    Me to know Chiloe, this place is beautiful and the people is very nice.
    I traveled to northern Chile, to San Pedro de Atacama with a friend and met several places "mochileando"

    Bye and very nice your post!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi robinson!

    I think you have an adventurer spirit. I hope you can travel to Brazil and haiti.

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar