martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

My favourite get-away


Now I will coment you about my favorite get-away. I can relate you about the places that I remember that I loved, for example the south of Chili, like Chiloé Island. I have been to Chiloé when I have fifteen years old once with "Juventud Misionera" of my School and my family in other opotunity.

That was great, I remember the green landscape, the big leaf of the nature, elder trees and animals grazing, that environment was so beautifull to me.

If I think in a place near to Santiago I think in Algarrobo: a beach, where we have a calm swell and we can swim with out a big waves of water, in general I have travelled to there with my parents where we can share a familiar time.

Also a place that I kneew was Valarpaíso, I had gone when I was too little, but the past summer I went with one of my best friend, that was great: the place was so beautifull now, not like the Chiloé landscape where we could see a lot of nature, now we can contemplate the human fabrication: the buildings and the houses with a paricular arquitecture adapted to the hills of the Valparaíso place. Of course the near to the beach, the summer sun and the discotheques were good to entertain ourselves.

When I travell I search a places where I can stay in calm in general, where I can think, take air to my lungs and meet with the friends, family and God.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Robinson!
    I think that the places that you described are beautiful, both places, Valparaíso and Chiloé have a lot of mystic things. But I prefer Chilean South although I haven't had the opportunity to meet Chiloé.
    See you in class Robinson!! :D

    ResponderEliminar