viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

My music


The music that I like is in general a melodic music, not so much like Heavy Metal. I like artist like Eric Clapton, other group like Oasis, Blur, Keane and The Verve. Other music that I like is the 70's and 80's songs. But I think that the artist that him music like me more than the others is the music of Beck.

Now I listen the music from the internet, generally from Youtube. I have I little mount discs only two: one of Beck and one of Eric Clapton, but recording now I can't find the first (Beck one) I think that I lost it during the the earthquake.

When I study I don't listen music, I'am get used study without music. The other kind of music that I like sometimes is the Classical Music.

I think that the music is an accompanyment, a good accompanyment sometimes.

I avoid the music, how I say in at the begining, that it is not tidy or better, when it is violent.

Other group that I like is The Doors, I like the sound of keyboard and the rhythm.

I started to listen music more regularly when I finished the school. But in the school I play keyboard but I did't listen music very much.

I think that the music is a good form to amuse oneself and is a good way to pass on fellings to the other people, that I prefer the goods ones.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario